Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Individual Coaching session

Had a great session with Dierdre today-I've been feeling really frustrated and stressed due to money issues. A big part of the problem is that I'm having trouble getting clients to pay on time. She did a great job helping me sort out the stress issues and find out where they're coming from. I'm carrying a tremendous amount of stress right now with business issues, money issues, family issues (providing for my wife and baby) as well as remodeling my house in order to move the office. Getting that done will make a tremendous difference-not only will it get the baby out of our bedroom, but the new office is layed out better and will make getting and staying organized easier. We're working on a system for accounting and workflow that should help as well.

Deirdre's challenge to me for the next two weeks: Live simpler. Let go and get messy. Give myself permission to be irresponsible.

I'll see how I can work that in-I'll mostly be finishing the office-my goal is to be moved in by Monday the 29th.

No comments: